DelDOT's DBE Program gives minority-owned businesses a better opportunity to be selected for contracts in Delaware.
The US Department of Transportation (USDOT) DBE regulations require recipients of federal financial assistance to establish goals for the participation of disadvantaged businesses. The regulations also require states to certify the eligibility of DBE firms to participate in their USDOT-assisted contracts. DelDOT evaluates each of their USDOT-assisted contracts and establishes contract specific DBE goals to ensure nondiscrimination in federally-assisted projects.
- To ensure nondiscrimination in the award and administration of all DelDOT contracts;
- To create a level playing field on which small businesses and DBE's can compete fairly for participation in federal-aid contracts;
- To ensure that the DBE Program is narrowly tailored in accordance with applicable federal and state law;
- To make certain that only firms that fully meet 49 CFR Part 26 eligibility standards are permitted to participate in our program;
- To help remove barriers to the participation of DBE's and small businesses in DOT-assisted contracts;
- To assist the development of firms so that they are able to compete successfully in the marketplace outside of the DBE Program;
- To achieve increased small business participation in federal-aid contracts through race- and gender-neutral means;
|Do You Qualify?
Find Out Here!
Get Started Here!
|Related Links||Contact us|
|Calendar||DBE Goal Methodology|
|Federal Regulations||Information & Events|
|Annual No Change Information||Civil Rights Home|
State of Delaware Department of Transportation
Disadvantaged Business Enterprise Program (DBE)
800 Bay Road • Dover, DE 19901
Phone: 302.760.2035 Fax: 302.739.2254